Although membership in the National Pharmaceutical Council is restricted to biopharmaceutical companies and their employees, there are still many opportunities for you or your organization to get involved with us:
- Sign up to receive the CER Daily Newsfeed(R), featuring the latest aggregated news and information on comparative effectiveness research.
- Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, E.V.I.dently(R), focusing on recent developments in evidence-based medicine, comparative effectiveness research, health and productivity issues, quality issues, and related research of importance to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Partner with us on important research, or submit a research proposal.
- Attend or sponsor one of our conferences.
- Invite our researchers to present at your conferences.
- Suggest an article for inclusion in our blog, E.V.I.dently Today.
- Order reprints of our research to share with your colleagues.
- Apply for our two-year post-doctoral Fellowship in health care policy, offered in conjunction with the Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics at the University of Southern California.
- Ask questions via our Contact Us form.
Thank you for your interest in NPC.